Welcome to Freud Museum Education
The Education Service caters for groups in primary, secondary and tertiary education, allowing students to explore the resources of the museum, experience the intense atmosphere of Freud's Study and consulting room, and discuss Freud's life and work at times when the Museum is closed to the general public.
In this section you will find information about group visits and how to book them, downloadable WORKSHEETS, and information about a range of psychoanalytic TOPICS from dreams to 'war neuroses'. Other topics will be added over time.
To view the online calendar and book a visit, please click here.
The Freud Museum provides a series of in depth studies of various topics, available to view here.
- Choose a topic
A variety of worksheets are available to read and download here.
- Choose a worksheet
- Freud and Travel Worksheet
- Freud Museum: Questionnaire
- Freud Quiz
- Kids Company - Hide and Seek
- NEW WORKSHEET : Louise Bourgeois: The Return of the Repressed
- Religion Worksheet
- Sample Worksheet Questions
- Sigmund Freud: Life
- Sigmund Freud: Work
- The Psychoanalytic Apprentice
- Dream Questions
- Dream Exhibition Worksheet 2
- Dream Exhibition Worksheet 3
To book a group visit, or view list of available dates, plese visit the Group visits page.