Sophie Calle Installation: “Appointment”
“Our improvised roadside marriage in Las Vegas didn’t allow me the chance to fulfil a secret dream that I share with so many women: to one day, wear a wedding dress”
- What is your favourite part of the installation?
- What section do you think Freud would have found the most interesting?
- What is the most evocative object in the installation?
- What is the most intriguing object?
What is the most inaccessible object?
- How does the installation change the “atmosphere” of the Freud Museum?
- What element in the exhibition would you say is most relevant to Freud’s work? Why?
- Freud said that dreams represent the fulfilment of a 'wish'.
If this installation were a dream, what is the wish you can find expressed in it?