“This house should not just be a kind of shrine to one of the greatest figures that changed the way we think about our collective world and what humanity is. This house, this museum, in its magnificently expanded form, has something to say about now.”
Professor Sir Simon Schama, CBE
A huge thank you for being a Patron of the Freud Museum London.
Your most generous support means the world to us. We look forward to welcoming you to Sigmund and Anna Freud’s home soon.
Why become a Patron?
- Through our Patrons’ Circle, we aim to bring you closer to the collections, the work of the museum, and of course, to other supporters with similar interests.
- It’s an opportunity for you to play a part in shaping our future and enjoy a personal relationship with museum staff and trustees.
- As a patron your involvement is integral in the continued development and success of the museum.
- Our programmes are vibrant and engaging and, with your support, we can continue develop ways of accommodating the growing demand for what we offer, both online and in-person.
Patrons are invited to an exclusive programme of sociable and stimulating events, including:
- Private views of exhibitions introduced by leading contemporary artists and curators before these open to the public.
- Behind-the-scenes talks and private tours with the Director and museum curators, educators and specialists on Freud and psychoanalysis.
- Talks by artists, historians and authors associated with the museum, its exhibitions and publications.
- An invitation to our annual Patrons & Supporters Reception for you and a guest.
- In addition to regular e-news updates, Patrons receive complimentary copies of the Freud Museum annual magazine.
- Patrons have free entry to the museum and can bring two guests.
- Enjoy discounts on conferences and events, and on purchases in the museum shop.
- We invite Patrons to be acknowledged on a Patrons & Supporters Board at the museum and on the website.
Become a Patron
Patrons make a suggested annual contribution of £500 which includes a subscription of £50 to cover membership benefits and a voluntary donation of £450 which is eligible for Gift Aid.
We would be delighted to welcome you to the Freud Museum London Patrons’ Circle.
If you would like to find out more, please call us on +44(0) 20 7435 2002 and ask for the development office, or email [email protected]