Join us as we mark 80 years since the Freud family arrived in London and embark upon a development project to help secure Sigmund and Anna Freud’s legacies.Carol Seigel, Director
Why become a Patron?
- Through our Patrons’ Circle, we aim to bring you closer to the collections, the work of the museum, and of course, to other supporters with similar interests.
- It’s an opportunity for you to play a part in shaping our bright future and enjoy a personal relationship with museum staff and trustees.
- As a patron your involvement is integral in the continued development and success of the museum.
- Our programmes are vibrant and engaging but the museum is bursting at the seams. Your support enables the museum to accommodate increasing demand.
Patrons are invited to an exclusive programme of sociable and stimulating events, including:
- Private views of exhibitions introduced by leading contemporary artists and curators before these open to the public.
- Behind-the-scenes talks and private tours with the Director and museum curators, educators and specialists on Freud and psychoanalysis.
- Talks by artists, historians and authors associated with the museum, its exhibitions and publications.
- An invitation to our annual Patrons event for you and a guest.
- In addition to regular e-news updates, Patrons receive complimentary copies of the Freud Museum annual magazine.
- Patrons have free entry to the museum and can bring two guests.
- Enjoy discounts on conferences and events, and on purchases in the museum shop.
- We invite Patrons to be acknowledged on a Patrons board at the museum, on the website and in the annual magazine.
Become a Patron
Annual subscription for the Freud Museum London Patrons’ Circle starts at £500 per year.
This comprises a payment for benefits (£50) and a donation (£450) to which Gift Aid provisions apply.
We would be delighted to welcome you to the Freud Museum London Patrons’ Circle.
If you would like to find out more, please call us on +44(0) 20 7435 2002 and ask for the development office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org