The meeting room
Meeting Room Hire
The perfect venue for small meetings, seminars and lectures. Please do call us to discuss your needs or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively you can submit an enquiry form (see below).
While delegates would have access to the whole museum, including Freud’s inspirational study, the following spaces are available for seated events:
- Video Room (can accommodate up to 35 seated delegates without tables or 10-16 at tables)
- Dining Room (can accommodate up to 10 delegates seated at Freud's Dining Table, and up to 20 with additional tables ) or 50 seats without tables.
- Exhibition Room (depending on the current exhibition,seats up to 50 delegates)
- Garden – a space to think in peace and quiet, away from the hectic pace of London. We have a marquee 8m x 5m, with lighting + celling heaters can be linked with museum, and seat 56 delegates, or seat down dinner for 42 people.
Subject to other museum requirements these spaces are available between 9.00and 23.30 on Mondays and Tuesdays and between 17.30 and 23.30 Wednesday to Sundays.
We can offer the following equipment to support your meeting/seminar etc.
- Large wall-mounted flat screen and DVD player
- Laptop and data projector
- Flip chart (plus pad and pens)
- Water glasses, jugs etc
Refreshments & Catering
The museum as a Nespresso machine and charges £1.20 per coffee or tea, however there is a kitchen. Please contact us if you would like advice on caterers, etc.
Health and Safety
The museum has a venue risk assessment which is available on request. However, we recommend that you visit the venue in advance.
Please contact: Francisco@Freud.org.uk for Meeting Room hire costs.