Video Room & Exhibition Room (can seat up to 80 people)
Meeting Room Hire
The perfect venue for small meetings, away days, seminars, lectures, film projections and conferences. Please do call us to discuss your needs or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively you can submit an enquiry form (see below).
While delegates would have access to the whole museum, including Freud’s inspirational study, the following spaces are available for seated events:
- Video Room (can accommodate up to 35 seated delegates without tables or 10-16 at tables) This room is equipped with a state of the art AV system.
- Meeting Room (can accommodate up to 25 seated delegates without tables or 10-15 at tables) This room is equipped with a 55 inch LED TV, which is ideal ideal for presentations.
- Dining Room (can accommodate up to 10 delegates seated at Freud's Dining Table, and up to 20 with additional tables ) or 50 seats without tables.
- Video Room & Exhibition Room (depending on the current exhibition,seats up to 80 delegates)
- Garden – a space to think in peace and quiet, away from the hectic pace of London. We have a marquee 8m x 5m, with lighting + celling heaters can be linked with museum, and seat 56 delegates, or seat down dinner for 42 people.
Subject to other museum requirements these spaces are available between 9.00and 23.30 on Mondays and Tuesdays and between 17.30 and 23.30 Wednesday to Sundays. The small meeting room is available 7 days a week from 9:00 to 23:30.
We can offer the following equipment to support your meeting/seminar etc.
- Large 55 inch LED TV and DVD player
- Laptop and data projector
- Flip chart
- AV System
- Microphones & Audio recording equipment
Refreshments & Catering
The museum has private kitchen for events equipped with fridge, electric oven & hob, microoven and limited cutlery and glasses.
A Nespresso machine is also available. We charge £1.40 per coffee & £1.20 per tea.
We also have a list of catering companies. Please contact us if you would like advice on caterers, hire equipment, flowers etc.
Health and Safety
The museum has a venue risk assessment which is available on request. However, we recommend that you visit the venue in advance.